Tuesday 1 May 2012

I also have a VLOG!!

I started this blog to run along side my youtube channel MissSarahVlog, I thought it would be easier for me to review the majority of products in a written, blog format, rather than on video. So far, I feel I was right about this.


I'm still making my mind up about a few products I fancy reviewing, so until I'm decided, check out MissSarahVlog for more content.


My vlog contains much more of a variety of content compared to this blog. Videos range from Hauls to Cooking Tutorials to Tags & also include just some random videos of stuff from my life. It's a place to go to get to know me a little better.


Here's a selection of videos from the channel:


OOTD - Classic, Girlie Look For Uni





How To...Bake a Lemon & Coconut Sandwich Cake




Lux Box & Summer Party Vlog





Best Friend Tag feat. Miss Sarah, Charl Mathews & Rachel






Topshop, YSL & Benefit Haul



Hope you enjoy.
Miss Sarah  x

No comments:

Post a Comment